Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Other Path

I know, that I am at the point in my life, were there is nothing new that I have to learn or to find out. I know that, potentially, I posses all the knowledge I need for my life. I guess, in a matter of speeking, I´m out of my egg. BUT, the more I think about that, the more I realize that it´s just a beginning. Because my life is not anymore about knowledge. It´s about remembering. About not falling asleep anymore. I must confess, it happens to me all the time. Sometimes I start to judge myself, thinking that it´s inexcusable to forget so easily the things that I found out to be so important to me. But judging is not the way. I just realize that judging takes the path of the mind. But if I want to stay on the path of the heart, I guess I have to take the risk to fall asleep from time to time. And I guess I have to admit that I am vulnerable and week, that I need help from all the angels that are available in the whole universe. Of course, now I can see more clearly. Being a pilgrim on my way to the Kingdom of Love can sometimes make me to a bagger, blinded by tears and reaching out for any crumbs of light that merciful souls would scatter on my path... "Strengthen me with raisins, refresh me with apples, for I am faint with Love."

No comments: